Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'm Sick

Grrr.... the morning sickness is pretty much gone, only to be replaced with THE FLU! I started feeling icky Saturday night and now (Tuesday morning) still feel like a bag of crap. I have pretty much been spending my days eating, sleeping and knitting. I finished the Fledgling's legwarmers and have started on a matching pair of booties. I should probably go to the doctor but I just don't have the energy or patience to sit in a doctor's office waiting room. Grrr...

The Fledgling's Legwarmers:

2 comments:

  1. AAAHHHHHH!!!! Too freakin' adorable!!! Sorry you aren't feeling well :( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are sooo cute! You should def get to doc though hunny as they may want to give you tamiflu or some other sort of med to protect baby. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete